Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off on a Tesla Coil

So this mornings "writing" has been hijacked a little by Nicola Tesla and Steampunk - I was supposed to be working on my Play - The Ecstacy - which I will do this evening - but I have been completely obsessed with a story I have been wanting to write for months now..it may be longer than a story actually - aargh too many Projects!!  Anyway the story/novel I want to write is called "Tilly Divine's Steampunk Emporium" and I started it a few weeks ago (furtively, like I was doing something VERY naughty- because I KNOW I am supposed to be working on the Play)

So this morning, over my fourth cup of very strong black coffee (Wheee!) I GOOGLED... and by 11 oclock I was knee deep in Tesla coils, conspiracy theories and GOGGLES - cos Steampunk is ALL about the Goggles.  Anyway - I will post again at 2pm and we'll just see what kind of progress has actually been made won't we!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment