Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dear readers... a privacy warning...

All comments posted are emailed to me... so even if you delete them..I get to see them - just so you know.  I WILL repost any deleted comments (and have already done so), because I have a great respect for the immediacy of the internet.  It never sleeps, it never forgets and it is ruthlessly authentic.  So please feel free to post comments..flame, revile, laud if you must (please laud!) but be aware that I will make everything posted as public as my own posts.  So think what you like..but only post what you are prepared to share. :)

Edit:  After writing this particular entry I had to turn around and delete a whole lot of crap that was posted by a particular person...so much for my proud boast of ruthless authenticity!!  But it spilled over into my work and I was pretty disgusted and annoyed by their behaviour.  So My NEW PRIVACY STATEMENT is - This is my Blog - I'll write whatever I damn well please - feel free to comment but I will ruthlessly annihilate anything that shits me or bores me!!  There - I fixed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment